SAP Senior Consultant
The key job responsibilities :
- Strong experience in SAP BW Technologies
- Hands on experience in SAP BW on HANA modelling such as ADSOs, Composite Providers etc.
- Good experience in developing BEX queries
- ABAP knowledge in BW routines, customer exit variable enhacements using CMOD/BADI and strong debugging skills
- Hands on experience in Analysis for Office
- Knowedge on BPC, BW-IP, BODS, HANA modelling are added advantage
- Ability to gather requirements and assess risks
- Performing technology assessment for technology trends, conducting proof of concept and cost assessment.
- Work with team members and product owners to understand, analyze, recommend, plan, design and implement solutions to meet usability, performance, quality and security requirements.
- Perform code reviews and suggest best practices and approaches.
- Team with customers to encourage business process improvements, to identify data integrity issues, and to implement proactive solutions
- Communicate effectively with clients and project team to ensure the requirements are being met and recommend better solutions wherever applicable during the course of the project.
The key skills required :
- Should have excellent problem solving, and is able to work effectively in a less structured environment and manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating architecture and design principles
- Should be able to coordinate with onsite / functional / development teams independently.
- Dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude
- Good communication Skills
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
For more info mail @