SAP AFS MM Consultant
- More than 6 years of experience in AFS MM, with minimum 2 rollouts
- Should be able to independently configure the AFS MM functionalities like Organization and Category structure, Master data, MRP and PR/PO related configuration, Pricing Procedure and Inventory related configuration.
- Good knowledge of Demand planning, Group sourcing and Interface with different Inventory systems with SAP
- Configuration knowledge of MRP, Pricing, Category structure and P2P process.
- Transfer business requirements into functional specification and take it through complete life cycle of development from blueprint to go live starting with identification of GAP
- Impact analysis on existing markets with solution proposed for GAP
- Experience in interface development in areas of master data and Inventory WMS Systems
- Clear understanding of master data and dependency on SD and FI pertaining to AFS
- Experience in migration of Master data, Purchase orders and Inventory related process.
- ABAP debugging skills to facilitate reverse engineering
- Should have experience in Large global projects and which is heavily customized
- Understanding business requirement. Experience in leading workshops related to business discussions
- Ability to guide consultants in the area AFS MM and co-ordinate with teams in remote locations
- Coordinate with multiple parties of business and other teams like WMS, TIBCO/XI, Development
- Knowledge of FMS and S4 HANA
- 1 full life cycle implementation out of the 2 required rollouts
- Worked in multicultural international environment across several geographies
- Certification in AFS and S4 HANA procurement process.
For more info mail @