SAP ABAP Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or MCA or equivalent degree.
- 5 to 9 years expertise with SAP design and development (ABAP and S/4 ABAP Programming) in SAP SD/PS/Finance Module (preferable but not mandatory), including data dictionary, data interfaces, conversions (RFC, ALV, BDC, BAPI, LSMW), dialog programming, ADOBE Forms and Reporting.
- Strong working knowledge on CDS Views and AMDPs.
- Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to be used
- Experience and good knowledge of Performance Tuning and Stress Testing are required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills, as well as communication and interpersonal skills, is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in non-technical terms.
- Working knowledge of Eclipse and open source IDE is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP Fiori & Web IDE is a plus.
- Experience in developing web-based applications (BSP, Java and/or ABAP Web Dynpro) is a plus.
- Experience in designing and modeling oData services using SAP GW builder.
For more info mail @