Mulesoft Business Analyst
Remote (All over India)
Job Description :
- Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Elicits and documents functional requirements and test strategies for technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Establishes the estimation of requirements documentation and testing efforts for various projects and initiatives.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Ensures communication of Change Management activities and confirms solution and schedule adaptability
- Possesses good level understanding of BA, QA/QC professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices followed in Projects involving Integration.
- Monitors BA and QA/QC activities to ensure the traceability and optimum coverage of business requirements by defined test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Perform Quality Checks for the User stories in multiple lower environments. This included functional and technical changes.
- Works with Technical Delivery Manager / Lead BSA and end users to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 4-5 years of experience as a BA to interact with clients to understand requirements, define User stories, backlog management, perform analysis and operational activities.
- Preferred- 1yr experience in projects involving Integrations / middleware, API testing experience (strong knowledge on APIs, Endpoints; testing using Postman; data transformation testing etc)
- Knowledge in Salesforce or MuleSoft will be an added advantage.